Skip Navigation LinksHome - Find an adviser

Find a licensed immigration adviser

People giving New Zealand Immigration advice must be licensed unless they are exempt (such as a lawyer). People who are exempt do not appear on this register.

Enter all or part of one or more of the following search criteria